与主同行(Abide with Me)
视频>>:伦敦奥运会 《与主同行》唱响生命
written by [England] Henry Francis Lyte (1793-1847)
Hymn tune: Eventide
composed by [England] William Henry Monk (1823-1889)
Time: 4/4
Key: E Major
Meter:10.10.10.10.
Abide with Me: 1/5
Abide with me! fast falls the eventide;
与我同住,夕阳西沉迅速;
The darkness deepens; Lord, with me abide!
黑暗渐深,求主与我同住;
When other helpers fail and comforts flee,
安慰消逝,且无何人能助;
Help of the helpless, O abide with me.
无助之助,求你与我同住。
Abide with Me: 2/5
Swift to its close ebbs out life's little day;
人生短日,转瞬就已入暮,
Earth's joys grow dim, its glories pass away;
地乐灯残,世荣花谢草枯;
Change and decay in all around I see;
四境所见,尽是变迁朽腐;
O Thou who changest not, abide with me.
你,不变者,求来与我同住。
Abide with Me: 3/5
Come not in terrors, as the King of kings;
莫带威严,有如王中之王,
But kind and good, with healing in Thy wings:
只带慈良,并你施医翅膀,
Tears for all woes, a heart for every plea;
泪来洗忧,心来听我求诉;
Come, Friend of sinners, thus abide with me.
来,罪人友,如此与我同住。
Abide with Me: 4/5
I need Thy presence every passing hour:
你的同在,时时我都需要;
What but Thy grace can foil the tempter's power?
除你恩典,何能使魔败逃;
Who like Thyself my guide and stay can be?
有谁像你,将我引导扶助;
Through cloud and sunshine, O abide with me.
或阴或晴,求你与我同住。
Abide with Me: 5/5
I fear no foe, with Thee at hand to bless:
有你赐福,我就不怕敌凶;
Ills have no weight, and tears no bitterness:
病而不苦,流泪也不酸痛;
Where is death's sting? where, grave, thy victory?
甚么毒钩!甚么死亡、坟墓!
I triumph still, if Thou abide with me.
我都胜过,若你与我同住。





